Here is an update from Jackalyn!
Monday the 16th, I built a barbwire fence by pounding in green steel posts and stringing the bob wire 3 rows while stapling and clipping after it was pulled tight. I also helped move cows and fix a hot wire fence that we had previously built.
On Tuesday the 17th, I checked some water gates and added metal boards to help increase the flow to other places. I cleaned my boss’s house, did yard work, and cleaned out a spare bed room in the house I am staying in. Wednesday the 18th, I took down and electric fence and fixed fences in the AI patch.
Thursday the 19th, I fixed fence in another swampy area and checked on the bulls.
This concludes my week.